Electrical and Computer Engineering Academy
The ECE Department initiated the Electrical and Computer Engineering Academy in January 2005. This academy recognizes alumni and friends who partner with ECE. The academy provides corporate and professional leaders with the opportunity to impact electrical and computer engineering education and personally interact with department faculty and students.
Individuals and organizations can join the ECE Academy by contributing directly to the department or to a Scholarship Fund designated for the department. Contributions can be made any time via online, mail, or during the annual Telefund.
- Recognize electrical and computer engineering alumni and friends who bring honor to their profession
- Strengthen the dedication of current students in electrical and computer engineering through interactions with academy members
- Provide advisory guidance and counsel at the request of the department head, faculty or students
- Provide financial support through membership gifts for the benefit of electrical and computer engineering at K-State
Benefits from Membership Contributions:
- Scholarships and fellowships to recruit outstanding undergraduate and graduate students
- Student leadership activities (Eta Kappa Nu, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, and ECE Graduate Student Council)
- Professional development for faculty and staff
- Equipment and supplies to support active learning and team projects
- Travel for student professional development