We have an opening for one strongly motivated PhD student in the field of networked dynamical systems with applications to biological and social networks.
Preference will be given to those who:
1. Have strong math background and programming skills.
2. Have research interests and experience in nonlinear dynamics, control theory, graph theory, stochastic processes.
3. Hold an M.S. degree in related programs such as Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, System Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics.
• Students may need scores of TOEFL (Test Of English as a Foreign Language) and GRE (Graduate Record Examinations) to be accepted to graduate school.
• Please, refer to this announcement explicitly when writing the statement of objectives for admission into our College of Engineering Doctor of Philosophy program in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Kansas State University.
For information e-mail email@example.com.