Hastings Utilities is seeking applicants for an electrical engineer. Individual would be responsible for engineering work related to power generation, electric substations, electric transmission, protective relaying, and SCADA. Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering is required. Send resume to Keith Leonhardt at email@example.com Phone 402-462-3650.
Electrical and Computer Engineering Department
Kansas State University
The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering is seeking a full time Project Coordinator to plan and direct events for the department, manage the department business office and oversee on-going projects and activities related to department initiatives including the Electrical Power Affiliates Program and other similar large grants/projects.
The responsibilities of the Project Coordinator will include:
- § Oversee and coordinate multiple, on-going projects and activities, and provide support for faculty, staff, and student efforts related to the Electrical Power Affiliates Program and similar large projects. Help coordinate and oversee the activities of student groups involved in these initiatives. Responsible for all accounting and related activities for the Electrical Power Affiliates Program and similar projects.
- § Responsible for all personnel appointments, recruiting activities and managing the department business office
- § Plan and oversee the implementation of all department events, including annual student gatherings, advisory council meetings, faculty retreats, etc.
- § Supporting the Department Head's philanthropic development and alumni relationship efforts and coordinate events surrounding guest speakers.
- § Prepare reports and publications that highlight program and department activities and accomplishments and create marketing material in support of the various activities.
Applicants should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field, significant prior administrative support, accounting experience with very large projects, evidence of successful supervision of office personnel,excellent oral and written communication and public relation skills, and strong computer software applications skills. The applicant should have pro-active problem solving skills, the ability to work independently, and experience with successful event planning.
Application deadline is December 2, 2013. Please send a letter of application, resume and contact information for three professional references by email to: Dr. Don Gruenbacher, Electrical & Computer Engineering Department Head at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KSU is an AA/EEO employer and actively seeks diversity among its employees. Background check of successful applicant is required.