REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS:
Graduate School Application found here:
All the application materials are to be submitted online via the application process accessed through the link above. This includes the Departmental Application, Statement of Purpose, Original Transcript and Letters of Recommendation. The application fee will also need to be paid online.
Minimum admission requirements:
- Official TOEFL scores (Institution Code: 6334, Department Code: 66)
- Must be at least 85 (internet based), with no score below 20 on the reading, listening, and writing sections
- GRE scores (Institution Code: 6334, Department Code: 1203)
- Minimum scores (based on new scale): Verbal – 145; Quantitative – 155; Analytical – 3.0
- Graduation from an accredited institution with a baccalaureate degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or closely related field.
- A grade point average of at least 3.0 out of 4.0. (This implies a minimum of First Class in each of the four or five years required to earn the degree from a University in India.),
Please be aware of the deadlines, as they are strictly enforced by the Graduate School:
Application Deadlines: Summer – January 1;Fall – January 1;Spring – August 1