Patents and patent applications
- US Patent Application 16/881,780, A Pfannenstiel, H Fallahi, P Prakash, "Minimally-invasive microwave ablation device."
- US Patent Application 16/478,841, A Pfannenstiel, P Prakash, T Keast, H Wibowo, "Bronchoscopic-based microwave ablation system and method." [Also filed in Europe, China]
- US Patent Application 16/477,490, A Pfannenstiel, P Prakash, "Method for monitoring brochoscopic-based microwave ablation and related system."
- US Patent Application 17/251,592, P Prakash, H Fallahi, JT Schenck, EA Frattura, "Microwave global endometrial ablation systems and methods of use." [Also filed in Europe]
- US Patent Application 16/093,774, P Prakash, S Curto, S Bossmann, "System for delivering hyperthermia treatments."
- US Patent Application 15/532,449, P Prakash, B McWilliams, E Frederick, "High-efficiency, directional microwave ablation antenna."
- US 8,777,938, DM Mahvi, MC Converse, P Prakash, JG Webster, "Fan-beam microwave horn for bloodless resection."